The part lists are used for spare parts of the Daikin Air Conditioners and Compressors.
Carefully read the following notes before using.
1) In case you order parts, indicate Model No., Part item and Parts No.
2) If the part you received differs slightly from the one you ordered, please read installation and operation manuals enclosed.
3) The parts list can not be used for assembly or dismounting of the products.
4) Specifications of parts shall be subject to change without notice while alternate parts will be supplied in place of the original parts.
Explanation of Index Symbols:
A. Most important spare parts
1. The parts whose damage causes fatal damage to the unit.
2. The parts with high rate of breakdown.
3. The parts that are worn out after a long use.
B. Spare parts as important as A, but rate of breakdown is not so high.
C. The parts with low rate of breakdown, but they are indispensable as spare parts.
No mark. The parts whose necessity is not so high under normal operation.